RE: How to translate bind_data from v$sqlarea_plan_hash (and otherrelated views)?

From: Schultz, Charles <sac_at_uillinois.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:55:59 -0500

Mark,

Not for a query that is already done. I am trying to find out what happened in the past ("the past" being any moment after the session closes). But, for personal edification and enlightenment, it would be interesting to know how to interpret this information for "live" sessions as well.

PS - at least you did not typo event 1046. =) That one is fun.