RE: How to edit spfile ?/

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:48:21 -0700 (PDT)

but the real point is what parameter are you tryingto set that need to be done in a way of convertingto pfile.   all types of parameters can be set in an spfile including "_"'s

Dean Paul <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com> wrote:   My question is diffrent, Normally we can open pfile thru vi or any editor and make changes and restart database.Can we do similar with spfile?