Re: identify CTAS from v$ tables

From: Joseph Amalraj <joseph_at_amalrajinc.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 05:43:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Steve and everyone else who helped me with this issue.

  Regards

  Joseph

Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au> wrote:   Hi Joseph,

The cursor for CTAS cannot be shared, and last time I looked, it was located in the PGA, where it is not visible to any other session. You can however attach to that session using oradebug and get it to dump what it is doing to a trace file.

@ Regards,
@ Steve Adams
@ http://www.ixora.com.au/ - For DBAs
@ http://www.christianity.net.au/ - For all