Re: identify CTAS from v$ tables

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 23:21:52 +0200

Joseph,

    Would a DDL trigger be an acceptable solution to you? I haven't tried it recently, but I *think* that you can catch the statement text in the trigger. I am not fully certain about that, because since DDL statements are nothing else (ultimately) than DML statements applied to dictionary tables some are broken into their constituent DML components so fast that they let no track in the SGA. Otherwise perhaps that V$object_dependency could help too ...

HTH Stéphane Faroult