Re: Standby Database from HP-UX to SUN

From: BN <bnsarma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:27:37 -0500

Greetings Dennis,

Yes, You are right, thats the one, I couldn't remember the artcile name.

For TTS, basically we will be ftping the datafiles. So I was thinking that if its possbile for TTS, why not for COLD Backup and STANDBY Database (standby control file ) and apply all the Archived logs to bring it to current time stamp.

Need to research more on the Byte order the article talks about.....

Regards & Thanks

--
Regards & Thanks
BN