CBO Days

From: Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:48:47 +0200

Hi All

I allow myself doing a bit of advertising for an event that I'm organizing in Zürich, Switzerland. If this is a nuisance for somebody, my apologies! I do that because it's a particular event. IMHO this is a unique occasion to meet in one place, at one time, 4 persons speaking over two days about the CBO. These persons are:
- Jonathan Lewis

Three should be, more or less, known to you because they are members of this list. Mohamed, if you don't know him, is currently the managing of the query optimizer group at Oracle.

The event will take place the 21st and 22nd of June.

Detailed information about the event and the speakers is available in the following PDF: http://www.trivadis.com/Images/CBO%20Days%20Flyer_AdvancedNotice_060424_Inhalt_final_tcm16-14678.pdf

Notice that the early bird discount of 15% ends this week (30.4).

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions about it!

Best regards,
Chris

Christian Antognini
Senior Consultant