control file backup to archive log mapping

From: BN <bnsarma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:13:16 -0500

Greetings,

Oracle Version 9.2.0.5

Is there a way to map controlfile timing to the last Archive log that was in the Souce Database while controlfile backup was taken.

Right now I am recovering a Database (cold backups taken one week back), using the STANDBY Database concept
to bring the database to certain level.

Took "alter database create standby controlfile as " from the Source database.

I want to to know if I can map the Archived redolog# at the time of gererating standby control file from the Recovery Database.

I know I can do that from Source database, but I want to know the way (Query the Data dictionary) from the Recovery Databse.

--

Regards & Thanks
BN

--