Product Profile

From: Burton, Laura <BurtonL_at_frmaint.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:17:32 -0500

I have been researching how to keep users from accessing tables without going through an application. I found information on how to do this for Sql*Plus, but can not find any info concerning Toad, Access or Excel. I have contacted Oracle Support, but have not heard anything back from them. I seem to remember this topic being discussed on this list last year. Does anyone know what product name to use for these products?

We are using Oracle 9.2.0.7, Windows 2003.

Thank you in advance,

Laura