Re:Re: DROP USER - cannot drop a user that is currently con.

From: Mathias Diehl <md_at_evoconcept.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:43:40 +0100

Hi List,

I found the problem - a buggy installation wizard :-(

During pre-install checks the wizard checked for existing tables - As the wizad found one the problem was a remaining connection of user OPENCMS.

So I run the wizard up to the check, looked for active sessions and killed them. After that I could proceed installing my CMS...

thanx too all

Mat