RE: Unix Command

From: Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:05:13 -0400

Thanks All!

Fuser worked.

-----Original Message-----

From: Scott Graves [mailto:Scott.Graves_at_nisc.coop] Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:57 PM
To: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR); Oracle-L Freelists Subject: RE: Unix Command

-----Original Message-----

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:43 PM
To: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: Unix Command

All,

There is a unix command to show who has what files open on a mount point - anybody remember what it is?

We dropped a tablespace along with the data files, but the space was not released. I'm thinking that somehow Oracle did not release the space yet. Anybody remember something like this?

This is on Sun Solaris/9.2.0.5.

Thanks

Tom

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 14:05:13 CDT