RE: Oracle Critical Patch Update April 2006 Advisory???

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:30:17 -0400

I just wrote them a feedback about this. You first have to know to click the database link then you have to understand that the parens() in that document for table 2 are a link. I don't think that's a standard convention anywhere. How about a nice big flashing arrow that says, "This way to Download?" I'll read the rest of the documentation later. I think their process stinks. I went through advanced search and could not get to the patch. My partner did and the difference was that I selected Windows 2003 as an operating system and he selected Windows 32 bit. That shouldn't have happened and adds to my feeling that behind the scenes the Elbonians are running Oracle.