RE: Oracle Critical Patch Update April 2006 Advisory???

From: Schultz, Charles <sac_at_uillinois.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:39:19 -0500

If you click on the "Database" link, it will bring you to another note (#360465.1). The patches are not underlined (no decoration associated with the link). If you scroll down, you will see specific patches for various RDBMS versions. For instance,

10.2.0.1

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Chris Marquez Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:34 AM
To: oracle-l
Subject: Oracle Critical Patch Update April 2006 Advisory???

Maybe I just missing the obvious or confused, but where is the patch (for the RDBMS)?
Do I have to use Metalink "Patch Search" and *find* it for my DB/OS version?...and what bug /patch do I reference. The Note is very clear, but not about "what to do"?

PS Anybody like/use the "Oracle Default Password Scanner"? Was going to try it today.