Re: Oracle ventures into the O/S market.....?

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 05:57:30 -0400

You just might be surprised ... Niall

next version of exchange, concept of public folders are gone, replaced by Sharepoint folders. And sharepoint is just about a pretty gui sitting on top of ... <drumroll please> sql*server database.

yup ... it is all there ... coming at an exchange server near you.

sorry about off topic, I am bummed because i have about a gb worth of emails in private folders right now.