Re: Oracle ventures into the O/S market.....?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:28:54 +0100

They've talked for a while about a transactional filesystem replacement for NTFS, this keeps going back. Prior to that of course there was the object oriented filesystem they threw a hell of a lot of R&D at in the late nineties, that didn't see the light of day either. Oh and exchange server was going to get a sqlserver engine at one point as well. I don't believe any of these have seen the light of day.

cheers

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA