Re: Oracle ventures into the O/S market.....?

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:37:44 -0600

MS got the stuffing sued out of them doing that with the browser. With Oracle having such a significant market share on Windows, they certainly would act likewise, with a stronger case as well as precedent to back them up. Slam dunk.

Anybody with a half a brain, even just the brain-stem like a sales or finance person, would run screaming rather than start that all over again. However, none of the software vendors have ever shrunk from making money at the expense of a few ³security² concerns (or any other technical issue).