IPV6 Implementation

From: Coleman, Kelley \(HAC\) <Kelley.Coleman_at_va.gov>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:55:33 -0600

Have any of you folks gone through an IPV6 roll-out? If so, any cautionary tales for Oracle 10g DB and App Server? I found one presentation that talks about IPV6 native support in a future 10g release. The slides were dated December 2003. I'll be spending some time on Metalink doing research, but I'm interested in 'real world' experiences.

Kelley Coleman
Database Administrator
VA Health Administration Center
Denver, Colorado

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, phone, or fax, and destroy the original message and all copies. Thank you