RE: RAC on nfs

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:26:35 -0700

Ugh, apologies for being on a short fuse on this thread. Please excuse my flame on this. It skipped my mind that the thread was about using simple NFS for training/testing purposes and not about the viability of Oracle on NAS.

Alex, please accept my apology because I see you weren't just dismissing Oracle on NAS as I presumed.