RE: Has anybody set up 10g RAC on HP-UX 11.11 (PA-RISC, 64 Bit)?

From: Fahrenfort, Keith (PSS Americas Oracle) <keith.fahrenfort_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:08:42 -0500

Hi, since I only receive the daily digest, my apologies if this has already been answered.

If you are doing this with HP ServiceGuard A.11.16 on HP-UX 11.11, I'd suggest this doc - http://docs.hp.com/en/T1859-90017/index.html.

If you upgrade to HP-UX 11.23, I'd recommend you use ServiceGuard A.11.17. More info here -
http://docs.hp.com/en/ha.html#Serviceguard%20Extension%20for%20Real%20Ap plication%20Cluster%20%28ServiceGuard%20OPS%20Edition%29.

Hope this helps! Regards!

Please let me know if you prefer to not receive email from me.

Keith Fahrenfort
Solutions Architect - Hewlett Packard
Oracle Solution Design Consulting
HP Americas Presales Shared Services