RE: XMLTYPE

From: M.Godlewski <mcgodlewski_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:57:33 -0700 (PDT)

When I've seen this error it was the xsd was registered and deleted multiple times.

  If this is the case, the you need to remove it completely with the force as below and then re-register it again cleanly.

  declare
 unregistered_schema exception;
 PRAGMA EXCEPTION_INIT( unregistered_schema , -31000 ); begin
dbms_xmlschema.deleteschema('contractor_codes.xsd',dbms_xmlschema.DELETE_CASCADE_FORCE);  exception
  when unregistered_schema then
  null;
end;
/

"Booth.Steve" <Steve.Booth_at_we-energies.com> wrote:   Please post the SQL...