why the FGAC policy does not work when meeting with user 'sys'

From: xiaoyan <xiaoyezi.xyz_at_163.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:56:48 +0800

Hi,
  As we all know, when a user connects to database with 'AS SYSDBA' option, no matter what his account name is,the value of 'sys_context('userenv','session_user') is alway 'sys',then if i execute my access control based 'sys',why the policy does not work?

    Then,how can I exectute access control to users those connect to database with option'AS SYSDBA'?