RE: Dynamic SQL

From: ora_forum <ora_forum_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:18:41 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry.

                                   *

ERROR at line 9:
ORA-06550: line 9, column 34:
PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist ORA-06550: line 9, column 14:
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
ORA-06550: line 11, column 8:
PLS-00204: function or pseudo-column 'ROWID' may be used inside a SQL statement only
ORA-06550: line 11, column 5:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

"Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com> wrote:

                You cannot test for NULL with the ‘=, <>, !=’, etc. operators. The correct syntax is “… IS NOT NULL”.

  Also, what is not working?