RE: Restricting procedure calls to a package

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:00:14 -0400

John,

I agree with Jared. Write some wrapper procedures that calls the procedures within the package as separate units and grant these procs to the users.

For example:

If the original package has three procs in it (one for insert, update and delete), write three additional procedures that call each of the other procs directly. Grant these procs to the users.

Good Luck!

Tom