Re: Restricting procedure calls to a package

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 15:45:59 -0700

If you make it private then no one will be able to execute the code.

The only way to execute it would be from other calls within the package body.

You can create wrappers to individual functions and procedures, and grant permissions on those.

There's a lot of new features in PL/SQL, so perhaps there is some other way to approach this. Might require some manual perusal. (pun intended)

Jared

--
Jared Still