RE: Example of expdp/impdp over network?

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:13:03 -0400

Thanks Paul, that's what I thought. In fact, if you're doing it over the network, I don't think you even need the directory= parameter.

Anyhow, that's what I'm testing. But, while not knowing what I was doing, I screwed up my target database, so, I'm recreating it, and then I'm going to start fresh. Live and learn.

Thanks!

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.  --Richard P. Feynman, 1918-1988