RE: multiple Oracle Homes with one Listener 10g and 9i on solaris

From: <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:50:47 -0400

If you are using a local client 10g then you will always be running 10g SQL*Plus. You can still use that to connect to your 9i instance (I'm not clear on whether you are also having problems connecting to the 9i instance or it's just the SQL*Plus version you are worried about?)

If you feel you really want to use 9i client then you will need to do a separate 9i installation on your local workstation as well but what is your reason for wanting to do so?

Jay Miller