why 'DBSNMP'and 'SYSMAN' are found when I tried to get the valeu of sys_context('userenv','session_user')?

From: СÑà <xiaoyezi.xyz_at_163.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:35:58 +0800

I want to find the value of the 'sys_context('userenv','session_user')'when the user longon of database,and I wrote the folloing statements:

create user t identified by t;

grant connect,resource to t;

create user t1 identified by t1;

grant connect,resource to t1;

conn t/t;

create table u (username varchar2(20));

grant select,delete on u to t1;

conn system/manager as sysdba;

create or replace trigger user_logon

after logon

on database

begin

insert into t.u values(sys_context('userenv','session_user'));

end;

/

and then:

SQL>conn t1/t1;

SQL> select * from t.u;

USERNAME

T1

SQL>conn t/t;

SQL> select * from t.u;

USERNAME

T1

SQL> grant insert on u to t1;

SQL> select * from t.u;

USERNAME

T1

SYSMAN   now 'SYSMAN' is found, why? and sometimes, it is 'DBSNMP', is there some kind of regulation about the emergence of 'SYSMAN'and 'DBSNMP'£¿anybody can tell me? Thank in advance.