RE: Asynchronous change data capture in 10g

From: ramick <ramick_at_dotster.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:21:16 -0700

My experience with CDC from 9205 RAC to 10.2.0.1 showed the following bugs: 4645752 [Base 4285404] STREAMS FROM 9IR2 RAC TO 10GR2 PROPAGATOR THROWS ORA-25292
 Oracle says this is fixed at 9207 with a one-off, but I have not been able to verify this.

3571054 Streams capture process may dump in RAC  This is termed as fixed at 9206.

We have not moved off 9205, yet to confirm or deny the fixed statuses of these.