RE: OT: That SQL Server database :(

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <Lee.Robertson_at_acxiom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:34:19 +0100

I agree with Niall, certainly on the scary part, I am going to start picking up some of the support for SQL Server here.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Niall Litchfield Sent: 04 April 2006 06:37
To: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com
Cc: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: Re: OT: That SQL Server database :(

Tuesday for me, but that was both funny and scary.

On 4/3/06, John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com> wrote:

        Something to cheer you all up on a Monday

        http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/jeffs/archive/0001/01/01/5248.aspx

        I had a hearty laugh at the TRUNCATE line.

        John

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.