Re: data type conversion

From: Simone Saravalli <s.saravalli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:21:55 +0200

2006/4/3, Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>:

> Here is a tutorial that may help.
>
> http://www.spectralcore.com/fullconvert/tutorials/convert-mysql-to-oracle.php

Thank you, now I look this link

> Also I was able to find a lot of tips by Googling "mysql to oracle"
> conversion.

Yes, I tried it and many other keywords, but if you look at the results you can see that the pages google gives to you are links for proprietary apps (especially for windows) and not a simple conversion table. Perhaps, 2 minutes ago I've found this

http://www.utexas.edu/its/unix/reference/oracledocs/v92/B10501_01/win.920/a97249/ch3.htm

I hope this could be helpful for someone else with my same problem.

Thank you again, regards.

Simone Saravalli