some TAF (tough) questions ?

From: Amihay Gonen <AmihayG_at_ectel.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 09:10:27 +0300

  1. Hi , Is it possiable to use TAF (failover) with ezname connect method (the one that you connect without tnsnames file like jdbc user/pass_at_server:port/service)
  2. Can I implement TAF with instance client?

I've tried to research on the following points but I haven't find some detail documentation , I will try to play with it , but I wander if anyone has can share his/her knowledge on those issues above ?

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and proprietary to ECtel Ltd. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.