Re: IMPORTANT: Complaint about private answers in oracle-l list

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:33:21 -0400

Hi Michael, the problem is, for example I ask I can`t start up the database I get ora-xxx, then I receive a lot of answers but more than the half are sent only to me, the are not shared with all the forum.

I had received a lot of them.

If you want another example please check an example in a previous email you had received from the least, and you'll read he had received answers privately.
Personally I was interested in read that answers.

Subject: RE: ORA-01722 until shared pool is flushed Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?

Thanks Dennis,

Several people have responded privately, including a few who experienced similar problems but everyone either upgraded or retired the database. One person had a resolution for the infrequent database link error that we experience (setting an event on the 9i side) but since I haven't seen that error in over 6 months I'm not going to bother implementing it.