RE: two databases in a server

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:29:11 -0800

read the paper at that URL I sent. Consolidation is really important...doing it right is even more so.

Consolidation our way means you patch a standby Oracle home and start rehosting databases over to it at your leisure.

This group is not the best forum to discuss new technology though...unless it is some new Oracle technology that is broken and someone feels compelled to try to make it work no matter what...then the Q&A flows and the thread lives long.

http://www.polyserve.com/pdf/VMDB_BC.pdf