Re: dbms_stats using no_parallel_index internally

From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:11:14 -0800 (PST)

Sometimes the plan was totally different, and sometimes only slight change whereby, the 'SORT GROUP BY' changed to 'HASH GROUP BY'. We didn't have enough time to look into each and every query, due to deadlines etc., and the optimizer setting was kind of workaround until we gather the stats for 10.2.0.2.

Deepak

Do You Yahoo!?