Enterprise Manager - Node Discovery question

From: Fred Smith <fred_fred_1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:26:00 -0500

I'm setting up EM on a 9.2.0.6 database. I started the intelligent agent on the other nodes that I will access. Then I do a "discover nodes".

Can anyone explain the results of node discovery? The node I discover has 6 databases on it, however the node discovery comes back with 10 ....... why is this? What did it "read" to "discover" these things it thinks are databases???

Thanks!