RE: Oracle Text Classification/Clustering

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qg.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:28:24 -0600

Good luck! I've implemented a fairly vanilla Text index and it works well with no problems so far in the past two or three (I forget) years since implementation. Based on that success, I rolled out UltraSearch. I have had zero help from Support with any out-of-the-ordinary errors in UltraSearch -- and there have been a few. I've unfortunately since asked to dump the product in favor of another vendor who will support their product. Very disappointed.

GL!

Rich