RE: dba_audit_session -- finding process?

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:14:12 -0500

Unfortunately, it's a Windows 2003 server that was just assigned to me. Besides, it just seems that there must be someway from an auditing perspective to find out more about what is actually happening versus just who it is trying to login. Just for the knowledge, I would like to try to find out more about what they are trying to do.