dba_audit_session -- finding process?

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:47:03 -0500

Is there anyway to map sessionid (or any other parameter) from dba_audit_session to a specific process to get more information on what it actually is that is running? My system password keeps locking up so I turned on auditing. I can see by error 1017 that it is due to invalid login/password but can't tell what is trying to access the database using the invalid login/password. We recently changed the password so I suspect it is a script but I am not sure. I am also open to any other ways of solving this problem. I recently took over this server and may just not know where all of the scripts, etc. are even though I thought I found everything.