Re: Metalink is going back to the future - new Hang File Generator

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:56:20 -0500

Brandon ... you know what this means ... right? Every time you log a SR with Metalink, entry level support will now ask for

  1. Can you please provide RDA
  2. Oh, could you also send us the HANGFG output?

before even checking the stuff you already uploaded.

Yeah ... welcome to the club. Also Sept 2006 has now become Sept 2005. This tells me that version control is acting up again.

On 3/27/06, Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_oneneck.com> wrote:

> Just an update on this in case anyone was actually interested in the link -
> it is working now. I have downloaded and tested it, and it's pretty slick -
> worked as advertised first time with no bugs. Not that running hanganalyze
> and systemstate dumps is exactly rocket science, but I could see this script
> could be pretty useful in a pinch, especially for RAC users.

Rjamya

Got RAC?