RE: syntax for turning auditing on

From: Smith, Ron <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:31:05 -0600

This is what we use:
audit SESSION WHENEVER NOT SUCCESSFUL;

-----Original Message-----

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of J. Dex Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 1:23 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: syntax for turning auditing on

I think I keep getting the syntax wrong for these particular things. I want
to turn auditing on for unsuccessful logins for system. I also want to audit any 'alter user' commands. What is the correct syntax? This is in
9i.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Mar 27 2006 - 13:31:05 CST