RE: oracle 9i in solaris 10 zones

From: Roger Xu <roger_xu_at_dp7uptx.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:54:45 -0600

So if I install Oracle 9i in the local zones, it won't have this kind of problems? If fact, we want to separate two instances as much as we can. -- Thanks, Roger

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Roger Xu Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 11:13 AM
To: Oracle-L_at_Freelists. Org (E-mail)
Subject: oracle 9i in solaris 10 zones

Hi,

Is 9i supported with Solaris 10?

Any comments on running two instances of oracle on two different zones in a SUN V490 server?

Thanks,

Roger Xu

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System. Any questions please call 972-721-8257 or email your request to tech_support_at_dp7uptx.com.

For technical support please email _ishelpdek_at_dp7uptx.com or you can call (972)721-8257.