Re: OpenSource : MySQL or Postgress

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:41:35 -0800

On 3/22/06, Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I read twice, why?

Because the article was advocating using Express (free) versions of commercial DBMS products.

Your reply (quote below) seemed to indicate that the article was advocating the use of open source databases. The text quoted below was in response to the posting of the article URL, hence my confusion.

--
Jared Still