Re: How to Multiplex the OCR & Voting Disk (10gR2) on Solaris 9

From: Zabair Ahmed <roon987_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:44:28 +0000 (GMT)

This chapter only tells you how to do this for new installations and not for existing installations.

  Thanks

LiShan Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com> wrote:   Hi

Chapter 3 in Oracle Clusterware and Oracle Real Application Clusters Administration and Deployment Guide explians what you need

rgds

  On 3/21/06, Zabair Ahmed <roon987_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote: 10.2.0.1 on Solaris 9

  The clusterware software and databases already exist (I know I could have multiplexed the OCR and Voting disk when I installed the clusterware software, but i didn't)

  I need to find a way how this can be done. As I mentioned i have already sucessfully installed the clusterware software and created a number of databases, which are all working fine.

  I have now realised the the OCR and Voting disk are a single point of failure. So I need to multiplex these.

  Is this possible and how?

  TIA