RE: OpenSource : MySQL or Postgress

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:28:59 -0500

mySQL used to be $500 for a commercial license for unlimited number of users and unlimited number of CPU. Support was $1100 a year.

Checking the mySQL web site store: https://shop.mysql.com/ it appears the price is $1795 per server per year but volumne discounts are available. Other options are available off the web site http://www.mysql.com/buy-mysql/ for getting the product through partners like DELL.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --