Re: How to modify a CRS resource

From: LiShan Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:12:33 +0100

Hi

I have seen those commands before I post the message. The problem (or not) is the documentation specifically says

"Do not use the Oracle Clusterware commands crs_register, crs_profile, crs_start or crs_stop on resources with names beginning with the prefix ora unless either Oracle Support asks you to, or unless Oracle has certified you as described in http://metalink.oracle.com."

Listener is one of ORA resources.

The crs_* commands are suppose to be used to protect third party applications.

I guess netca is the only way to accomplish what I need...