Re: Range function

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:02:16 +0200

Thanks for the input.

  1. This function is used by programmers only so no great need for error handling.
  2. You are right.
  3. The function keeps in memory the last 2 range strings. Only if the new string does not match then it do the parse and save the new string. I suppose that if you have many concurrent users you might want to save more then the last 2 strings.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel