Re: data pump

From: Simone Saravalli <s.saravalli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:55:21 +0100

Hi, try to do this:

  1. Create a dump file, for example dump.par with the following contents:

DIRECTORY=dumpdir
DUMPFILE=your_dump.dmp
CONTENT=METADATA_ONLY 2) use this command:

expdp system/password PARFILE=dump.par

I've tried this and it goes right (but it was the first time I create a dump so I'm not so expert).

regards, Simone Saravalli