RE: HP Openview

From: Stankus, Paula <stankup_at_doacs.state.fl.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:15:37 -0500

I am working with a client who wishes to use (and really has to - management decision) - HP Openview. What I have found out on my own is that it integrates with Oracle's 10G EM.

Does anyone have any documentation, white papers, source of infor regarding this integration? Any experience with using HP Openview and would like to trade war stories?

Thanks,
Paula :)