RE: Oracle XPATH question

From: Davey, Alan <ddavey_at_harris.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:35:09 -0500

Oh, and for anyone trying to follow this at home, make sure your xsl template text is correct. I experienced numerous ORA-03113 errors while learning its syntax :-)

Alan

From: Christian Antognini [mailto:Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com] Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:25 PM
To: Davey, Alan
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

Alan

<snip>

If you find a good solution, please, let me know.

Regards,
Chris

PS: 3 years ago I posted a very similar answer... (see http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=406376&#406376) eventually in 3 years I'll know how to do it.