Re: EMC monitoring - slightly OT

From: Steve Perry <>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:32:16 -0600

it doesn't give you cache stats and such, but you can always check powerpath if you're using it.
you can see queued IOs, errors...

powermt display dev=all

there's also an parameter for it tthe refresh interval but it escapes me.
You can also setup events (alerts) in navisphere manager to page/ email when a threshold is hit.