Re: java for the database

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:38:25 -0600

Thanks Chris. I haven't had the opportunity to experience the opposite. Perhaps you can provide more details about what is bad about creating the ERD, then asking the Java people to work against that. I'm assuming they wouldn't create a one-to-one relationship between classes and database tables, but to me as a DBA it seems like a good starting point.

Dennis